Wednesday, July 6, 2011

quotes of the week ...

so, Annicka and I are watching Twilight and she's asking how old the actors are now ... it's a common question since I've pointed out that shows like "Family Ties" and "The Wonder Years" are shows I watched as a kid! anyway, I told her I thought that they (Jacob, Bella, Edward - but, the actors) were something like 19, 21, and 25 ... she goes, "I'm guessing Edward is 25?". I tell her, yes, he's the oldest, and she goes "25, he's old!" ... (me) "Annicka!!!" ... "what? ... he even looks old in this movie". wow. so, I guess that means that I'm ancient, right?! LOL!
... and, I have to mention, she then said "and don't put that I said that on facebook ... and you say I'm a blabber mouth" ... oh, my dear young one, how sassy you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment