Saturday, July 2, 2011

party in Annicka's room!

last Saturday night I found this ...they're watching a movie (well, Annicka's drawing too, she is quite the artist) ... I thought it was too cute to not take a photo, despite the filth that we call "Annicka's room"! lol ... the girl just can't seem to remember that we should be able to see the floor, that it's not where anything belongs! oh my! anyway, I snapped a couple pics and caught this one of Liam:
I really wish I had photos of my hubby as a kid on hand, we only have a few and I have no desire to go find the photo box that they're in, and scan them, etc. ... but, if my memory serves me, I think that pic may take Grandma back a few decades! the kid looks a lot like his daddy!!!

and then there's my little goofball, who "reminds" me of my dad! not only does Jericho look so much like me as a kid, and I looked like my dad, but I sometimes imagine that my dad probably acted a lot like Jericho does too, ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment