Sunday, July 10, 2011

Independence Day 2011

we basically did a repeat of last year for "4th of July" ... we started off by driving to Solvang for the parade -parades are sort of sentimental/reminiscent for me, so I like taking the kids to them- after the parade we grabbed some lunch and then headed home for a lazy afternoon!


getting ready ...


waiting for the parade ...

Zoey was having fun with this cup!

love this pic




I think Liam enjoyed the parade most, but
Jericho seemed to really like it too ... Annicka was
there for the candy, which there wasn't much of!

Liam thought the motorcycles were loud!



someone's been eating a tootsie roll!!!




I love the way he pushes up his glasses -
my sweet little boy! this may sound weird, but
I also love the funny little faces he's been
making lately, it's actually like he has "a tick"
or something, but I get a kick out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment