Saturday, May 22, 2010

A-2-Z ... finally!!!

I'm not exactly sure why I always feel like "this time it will be better" in regard to my photography attempts??? It's not as though I'm doing anything in between to learn more or practice my "skills" ... but for whatever reason I keep subjecting myself to the torture that is seemingly self inflicted. It's just, I made a promise after the purchase of such a good quality camera that I would no longer go to studios for pics of my kids ... it's partially to make the camera worth all the money and partially a pride thing - maybe that's the problem, they do say pride goeth before the fall, after all. I just like the thought of being able to say, "I took that photo" - I wasn't just the frazzled parent standing on the side coercing my children to sit there and smile ... please sit still ... please listen to the lady ... hey get back here ... and basically going crazy while breaking into a sweat. It still amazes me that the kids, generally, cooperate for me better than they did in the studio ... I mean, Annicka was always cooperative, but the boys - MY WORD! Maybe it's that we're out and not just in a boring room? I don't know, but today they got an extra special treat for not only cooperating, but it was so windy and cold and they were real troopers - so we went to McDonalds for lunch ... and went inside! That hasn't happened since Zoey was born, so it was truly a treat! Anyway, I'm rambling now and I can't say I'm as happy with these as I wanted to be ... I'm not as happy with these as I've been with others ... BUT - I do finally have some decent photos of all four of my beautiful blessings: Annicka, Jericho, Liam (the "2" boys), and Zoey!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sasha, these pics are gorgeous. Totally makes me want to save up for a nice camera~someday. Wow!!! I'm impressed. If you lived closer, I'd pay you to do my kids. =) Gorgeous family too! You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete