Wednesday, May 5, 2010

weekends ...

I know, I know ... the blog is totally dominated by Zoey - and has been for three months now! It's just that I'm trying to both keep everyone updated as well as keep a good record for myself, as I don't do any journaling OR scrapbooking these days! ... of course, there's also that same old fact that babies simply don't make sour faces or run off when they see the camera come out, so it's truly simpler to get lots of photos of the wee ones! But, here's some shots of the big kids and my baby boy - playing outside this past weekend. I love them so much. I love their smiles. I love their enthusiasm over bugs and things that we, as adults, take for granted. I love their orneryness (even though that can be obnoxious too)! I just love them for who they are and who they will be!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment