Thursday, January 30, 2014

Buddy the Elf ... way late catch up!

hey, it's still January ... I think I'm doing good! LOL!!! 
I have been making an attempt to do a better job as wife/mom ... which doesn't always
leave a lot of "extra" time for blogging ... of course I generally choose to use the
"extra" time I have to watch my DVR'd tv shows - but I'm trying to even lessen my tv time!
bottom line:  I need to work on my time management skills!!!
this has really always been a struggle for me, but I really do want to improve!

anyway, I'm hoping I'll be able to do some blog catch-up today ...
which will mean a few days of catch-up posts!

I'm trying to keep it either chronological or in themes/groups, so we're starting
with finishing up with Buddy, our elf on the shelf!!!


day 18


day 19 (goodies)


day 21 
(we did have to have a day where Buddy did nothing - due to some behavior!!)


day 22


day 23


day 24

 
day 24 - evening
Buddy surprised the kids with new stockings and a cool "night light"!

we had a lot of fun with Buddy!
who knows, maybe next year he'll come back with a wife?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment