Thursday, July 1, 2010

preschool "gradulation" ...

this is so overdue, but better late than never, right! so, back at the beginning of June Jericho graduated from preschool ... it was a very cute ceremony and he was pretty excited for what he called his "gradulation"! I caught him softly and sweetly singing "I believe I can fly" one day in mid-May and that's when I first heard about the "gradulation" (when I asked how he knew that song) - I was amazed I didn't cry, but I didn't ... I choked up a bit, but as usual I was more busy smiling/laughing at my silly little boy! Afterward I took some pics of him with his teachers and he had them all laughing too - my little comedian, ha ha! Jericho, you're one funny boy - even when you're not trying you make a lot of people laugh and smile! love you, my kindergartner (that's just insane)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment