Sunday, June 27, 2010

the BIG kids ...

Annicka and Jericho~
I just sort of felt the need to dedicate a post to you two! I'm always worried about being "fair" ... ok, well maybe not always, but a lot of the time. I often wonder if someday it will bother you to see so many posts (as I fully plan to catch up with having the blog printed - I've decided the blog is what has documented our lives for over three years now, so it's the best "scrapbook" I could really have!) of the babies ... always remember, though, it's just easier to get pics of the babies. Let me make it known that the two of you often "fight" me on getting pics taken (especially a certain young woman) and so I end up with fewer to share! But, my big kids are so special to me and I hope you always know that. In fact, here lately I was looking back on my old blog and got a little sentimental about the days back when it was just the three of us ... you two may not remember those times, but I do and I'm so glad I have so many of our adventures documented within that blog!

Annicka - I love you with all of my heart! You're spunky and you're fiesty and both of those characteristics can be put to good use! You're a bit hard headed - this can be hard for me to deal with, but again I believe it can be put to good use ... I pray in the future it will help you to set your mind on things that are good and pleasing to the Lord and stick to your convictions! You're a sweet heart and you're so giving and so beautiful - inside and out! You're a blessing! I've told you before and let me write it down to have forever - YOU are the baby that made me a mama ... what a special gift, my first princess!

Jericho - I love you with all of my heart (my heart has a lot of love to spread around)! Your sneaky little smile melts my heart and your drama king comments crack me up! You're always saying such funny little things too, you keep us on our toes and keep smiles on our faces! You've grown so much this past year - it's just amazing. I love your energy and I know it's a good thing, if only I could borrow some of it - lol! I pray for you a fantastic future and hope you'll set your heart on the Lord! You're learning so much and there's so much more - I'll do my best to share with you and teach you! My first little man - I love your freckle face and gorgeous eyes ... when you were little everyone called you a girl and said you had such a pretty face ... you've grown to be quite a handsome young man!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment