Friday, July 2, 2010

looking back - science:

so, it was the first day of VBS, but I thought I had a major problem on my hands with Annicka's cracked tooth so she stayed home and I just took Jericho ... on my way home I noticed two heads through the fence of my backyard - "what on earth are they doing outside in the freezing cold" I thought to myself? This is what they were doing ... Annicka had broken into her science kit - the poor kid has only been waiting since Christmas (ok, well, technically she forgot about it for several months)! She was doing her gem dig and granddaddy was watching:



turns out the cracked pink tooth (yes, her tooth IS pink) was nothing to worry about - it's a molar that's getting ready to fall out ... or so I was told, but it's still not out! later that afternoon my dad got started working on one of the painting projects I had for him: turning my $5 "dresser" into a nice piece for my dining room (so, it needed to be darker to fit in) - I have to say, it turned out great!
meanwhile, Annicka was up to another dig - dino this time! Jericho "joined" her this time too, he mostly just watched - but she did give him a turn and allowed him to help just a bit! I decided it was a fantastic opportunity to get some pics of them, as they were busy and didn't care too much if I was snapping photos ... plus it's cool to have the pics of the fun stuff they do, right?!













No comments:

Post a Comment