Tuesday, July 13, 2010

our castle ...

so, I've had this idea for a while - to do a sort of "series" ... not really, it's more of a labeling idea, but anyway! Since I'm so eager to share whenever I get something accomplished around here, I thought it would be fun to call those posts "our castle" - or something to that affect (or is it effect?)! so here's what I did this afternoon! being forced to sit down several times a day - either to feed the baby or to "be a cow" - lol - is sooo not good for a person like me! Zoey was awesome for her afternoon feed - she totally chugged it - she must have known that mama was feeling sleepy and needed to be up asap! so, after that she went in her swing for a nap and I headed outside to join the kiddos - sort of. Annicka and Jericho were playing in their pool and I did a "major overhaul" to the backyard! I re-purposed a table that hubby decided he didn't need (now the big kids have somewhere to eat, etc.) and I cleaned and organized everything! It looks so much better!
... now for the tough part - keeping it that way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment