Friday, June 11, 2010

five years old .... (another finally!)

yes, Jericho turned five, five months ago ... but better late than never - that's my new philosophy in the photograph department! Since the day Annicka was born I've been overly picky about when the kids get their pics and their "birthday" pics have always been done on their actual birthday (well, pretty much)! You may recall that it was a rainy day back in January when Jericho turned five ... it turned into a rainy week and then Zoey was born and everything got turned upside down! So, it's taken me this long, but this morning I decided no longer! I put together an outfit from his closet and out we went ... it was about a half hour shoot and I'm pretty pleased! Jericho is a delight and he still keeps us on his toes with his comments! You just never know what he's gonna say, although sometimes it does end up being inappropriate and he's especially fascinated with "bodily function" talk/sounds - oh my! Of course, we love him to bits and I can't believe he's nearly five and a half!!! He recently graduated from preschol (pics to come) and is off to kindergarten in August, he came a long way and preschool was beyond beneficial for him ... I knew he needed it (since he'd be going to school, not staying home for school) and I'm glad I made the small efforts it took to get him in and there! He can write his first and last name, he can count to 20 (maybe a little past), and he even knows some of the letters by sound (not by name, though) ... a far leap from where he was a year ago, poor kid (I didn't work with him as I had with Annicka)! So, without further ado - here's my boy, my first little man!

(I know it's a lot, but I couldn't choose!)

with his favorite little friend, "Guinnea"!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jericho has grown so much. He took my breath away. The third one down made me instantly see you Sash. What a handsome young boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful pictures. He is sure looking grown up.

    ReplyDelete