Friday, September 21, 2012

saying see ya later ...

so I can't sleep. it's been a hard week. but that's for another time of pouring my heart out.  tonight, I'm going to finally get these "saying see ya later" pics up (daddy has been practically begging, and - yah - I feel guilty) on the blog!

I wanted to be sure I got pics of my hubby with each of our kids before he left for his short tour to Korea!  I plan to get them printed and put them on the wall, so the kids can look at them ... but for him, they needed to be here, so he can see them!

it will be fun to take pics again when he comes home, and see how much they change.  and in the meantime, it's just a little reminder (or will be, once I get the project done) to each child of the silly, loving daddy that is missing them and can't wait to be back home!





wow - he even wanted one with mama!
hoping that this one will be quite different (me) by the time he gets home too!!!  ;-)

 and the funny face "out take"!

No comments:

Post a Comment