Monday, November 14, 2011

field trip ...

amazingly I have been able to attend both field trips (one for each child) so far this year!!!  much thanks to my Cali bestie, Jill, who is so sweet and watches my little ones for me.  I was thinking about this the other day ... and I honestly can't remember the last time a friend watched any of my children!  of course, I don't have the best memory when it comes to these things, but from what I can recall ... it was back in Oklahoma!  and it was just Annicka!!!  like I said, I could be wrong, but it's just not a "normal" thing for me - so I am just so grateful for Jill and her willingness to help me out!

so, here's the field trip I went on back in October, with Jericho!  it was so much fun!  I loved it all:  the long bus ride, my little group of kiddos, the animals - the goats were really cute, the hay maze, finding pumpkins, lunch at picnic tables (and looking up to see that grapes were growing above our heads) ... it just was such a fun day! 

and, yes, I took my camera and enjoyed snatching a few pics too:













No comments:

Post a Comment