Friday, November 25, 2011

busy, busy, busy ...

no blogging here lately.  I know, I'm so very behind!  but, I'm not counting on carving out much time for blogging in the next week - so I'm fully prepared to be even more behind by the time a return is in sight.  it's ok.  it really is

I'm just far too busy right now trying to get my act together working on projects for this bazaar I'll be at in a week.  A WEEK!!!  ack.  I keep telling myself that whatever I have that day, is what I'll have.  truth be told - I'm a time waster - and if I could figure out how to better manage my time, I know I'd be going with much more.  guess that's just how it goes, though, right?  I have a week left to get things done.  and, once again, whatever I have done is what I'll have with me that day.  nothing more, nothing less.  and I will be ok with that!

so, don't miss me too much ... it will be a while!  but I'm here to say "hi" and let all know that thanksgiving was especially special, as my parents are here with us!  no photos though, as usual - the camera hasn't been touched since they've been here ... what is up with that anyway?  but I am determined to get some decent shots of them with the kids while we're out doing the kids yearly christmas card pics ... and, shoot, that reminds me that I have yet to do pics of my now eleven year old Annicka!  oh my - once again, time waster AND forgetful to boot!!!

hope all had a wonderful thanksgiving.  there's so much to be thankful for.  sometimes I don't feel like being thankful, but God is always quick to remind me just how much I have to be thankful for ... thank You, God, for that!  blessings to all, ~me

No comments:

Post a Comment