Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas littles ...


be still my heart (I know, I say that a lot - I can't think of a better way to describe
the feeling I get when viewing certain photographs of my sweet little ones) look at these two!
I wanted to title this post "Christmas babies" ... but given that the "baby"
is nearly five, I decided to go ahead and give them my second favorite title of "littles"!
did I mention Zoey Grace is nearly five?
did I mention how crazy that is?
did I mention that I miss having a baby?
sigh.

anyway, I caught a couple photos of these little ones of mine before church tonight ...
looking all cute and fancy (pretty nice dress Zoey has there, huh - $4.50 at Once Upon A Child)!!
and this one, this photo, when I saw it - awwwwwwww ...
the sweetness of little sister adoringly smiling at big brother, it is just too much!!!

and big brother, looking even more like his daddy now that he has
a big boy hair cut (we went and got that fixed this week at the barber shop, fyi) with
that grin - he is definitely daddy's little clone!!!



 haha!  
can't really tell Zoey to say "cheese" ...
or we get all sorts of variation of faces such as this!
and look at that impish grin on the boy - my my!

*after I typed that, I decided I really should look up the exact definition of impish
before posting: 
impish
adjective

inclined to do slightly naughty things for fun; mischievous.


 

yep, that about covers that sweet, baby faced, boy!!!

 

 

 

everyone with me now, awwwwwwwwwww!!!


 
 and because it's still sooo stinkin adorable, we'll revisit this one with a different photo effect!!


we are trying to make the most of these days ...
ok, I am trying to make the most of these days!

it's Christmas break now!
time to clean house and enjoy each others company, I say!


Merry Christmas season to all!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment