Friday, August 6, 2010

friday night fun!

so, monday and tuesday night I went walking with friends! Monday was two miles and tuesday we cut it a little shorter, but I was amazed I was able to do it at all (it helps that they aren't power walkers - I wouldn't be able to keep up)! We didn't make it out the past two nights and I've really missed it, so I knew I wanted to get out tonight - even if just a very short distance - which is what we did! We took the kids out for a short walk (well, the big kids were scootering ... Liam was in his push car with daddy and Zoey was in the stroller with me - so I guess us parents were actually the only ones walking ... anyway) and a bit of play at a couple parks! It was VERY short, especially in comparison to my monday and tuesday walks, but it felt good to be out with the family and at the same time at least be on my feet doing something, not just sitting around! We came home and promised oreo cookies to whoever cooperated for a quick photo (they actually were already going to get cookies for dessert, but a bribe helps - lol) - I just had to get a pic of them all in their jackets! You might notice, Liam already has his cookie in the last pic ... I only took four pics, but he was getting impatient - ha ha! So, here they are - my beautiful "babies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment