Saturday, January 30, 2010

um ... don't you have four kids???

why, yes - I do! Though you wouldn't know it by my previous posts huh ... so here's their turn, finally!

the boys ~


here's our "lil man" - Liam! He's nearing two and he is
talking up a storm! He's such a joy and such a little character!
Here he is, driving his "vroom" (aka car)!




and here's our sweet face Jericho! When he came to me looking like this,
I had flashbacks to my "preteen"/young teen years - lol! I HAD to snap
some pics! Jericho is so funny! He's always saying things that take us off
guard and/or make us laugh! A recent favorite was a few weeks back:
Annicka was acting up and daddy said to her, "you're gonna lose your
rights" ... then we hear Jericho pipe up, "yep ... and your lefts"!
He cracks us up!!!



and here he is the day he turned five! it was raining so much
that we couldn't do our "official" photos - so these ones had to do.
We went to Chuck E. Cheese, per his request - he had been waiting
to go for months! It continued to rain all week, then I had Zoey -
needless to say, his "official" photos have still not been done!



the girls ~


hmmm! apparently I haven't taken any photos of our Annicka
yet this year (with my camera, but granddaddy has been photographer
a few times and I know he has some) ... but she's here! She's nine years
old and can be - what's the word ... well - she can be anything! She's got
a sweet spirit and is very thoughtful in so many ways - she has a tendency
to be sassy with us, but has excellent behavior anywhere else!

and then of course, you've all "met" Zoey and learned about her -
so I don't need to go into detail about our precious new baby!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! I just love seeing pictures of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete