Friday, February 4, 2011

three, two, one ...

so, we heard all about how they were launching the biggest rocket ever (for here) and we were all jazzed up about seeing it. we had also heard how we'd be hearing the rumble and feeling the ground shake - I even took all my statuettes off their ledge. we're outside ... waiting ... and waiting. I'm looking around and suddenly - "there it is"! let me tell you - there was no rumbling or shaking whatsoever. the rocket was already pretty far up when I spotted it. I guess it was launched farther away than people realized? it was still cool, but felt like a dud just cause we were all worked up for something a little more ... spectacular. I took several pics, but they all look the same-ish ... so I had a little fun with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment