Wednesday, July 7, 2010

it was a good one ...

we had a great fourth of July (I have more pics AND video ... but I'm still working on figuring that all out - from my new video camera)! We actually went out as a family, which we rarely do - so I was super excited about that! We went to Solvang for a good old fashion parade ... it was fun! The kids liked it pretty well, Liam did real good until the last ten minutes or so! Jericho did, at one point, say it was boring ... but I think he really liked it overall! Annicka liked it, but was disappointed with the lack of candy - lol! We had a few tense moments, it's never easy being out with both an infant and a toddler ... not to mention older kids who whine and/or complain about things that seem so silly to us parents! ... the point is, we pulled it off - and we went out as a family, and that made me happy!

later, I took Annicka, Jericho, and Liam to a local grocery parking lot to watch fireworks! I debated about taking Liam ... but as I told the older kids to get their jackets, he went running for his - I tried to explain, but he kept saying "Liam jacket, go" ... seriously, I couldn't not take him! I am SO GLAD I did, the look on his face as he sat in amazement of the fireworks was priceless! I just adored the experience! I also loved it when he said "it not noisy mama" (one of my ploys to convince him to stay home was telling him how loud it would be, ha ha) ... oh boy, is he smart!

so, here's just a couple pics from the afternoon between the fun - at home, just hanging out! I love the first one, all the kids are being silly and Zoey is just there so sweet and innocent!



No comments:

Post a Comment